Expandable and Adaptable to Handle Unique Operational Challenges
HIT-NOT® satisfies many special requirements, specific to industries, and unique operational environments by use of auxiliary devices that function seamlessly with the basic HIT-NOT® components (MFGs and PADs).
- HIT-NOT® Magnetic Field Generators (MFGs) and Personal Alarm Devices (PADs) offer unmatched pedestrian detection and collision avoidance solutions in challenging industrial environments.
- HIT-NOT® offers Silencing Solutions for automatically disabling the Pedestrian Detection or Collision Avoidance when a truck is passing a protected area. For Example, all vehicles are equipped with a cab silencer to disable the operator’s PAD while seated on their vehicle.
- HIT-NOT® offers built-in Remote Event Monitoring for all proximity events and other operational information, via cloud.
- HIT-NOT® offers Access Control solutions for preventing non-HIT-NOT® equipped personnel or vehicles from entering protected areas.
- HIT-NOT® offers Area Control solutions for congested areas and intersections.
- HIT-NOT® offers Structure Monitoring solutions to alert the operator when approaching hazardous areas or structures.
- HIT-NOT® offers Test Stations for Verification of PAD or MFG functionality before daily use.
HIT-NOT® is sufficiently reliable to provide signals for automatically slowing the vehicles.
See our full line of Products
We have a full line of personal, vehicle, and facility components to solve your safety needs.
A System Without Limits
The HIT-NOT® System has no limit on the number of PADs or Generators that may be operated within facility.
Any number of PADs can be used within a facility with no conflicts. Each pedestrian will be individually warned about any threat to themselves, as if no other PADs were in the facility.
Multiple vehicles can be operated within a work area without conflict. However, if more than five fork trucks are within 50 feet of a PAD, warnings to the fork truck operators may begin to delay.
The number of PADs in a detection zone has no effect on the size and shape of the zone, and has no effect on the reaction time of the system.
HIT-NOT® maintains the corporate strategy of maintaining component compatible across all product offerings, allowing for adoption of more features at a later time. The range of all components are adjustable to meet the demands of your application.
Interested in Purchasing?
Contact one of our trained dealers for additional purchasing information
The HIT-NOT® system was designed for seamless integration and intuitive operation.
The HIT-NOT® system was designed with our patented pulse magnetic field technology.