Expandable and Adaptable to Handle Unique Operational Challenges
HIT-NOT® satisfies many special requirements, specific to industries, and unique operational environments by use of auxiliary devices that function seamlessly with the basic HIT-NOT® components (MFGs and PADs).
- HIT-NOT® Magnetic Field Generators (MFGs) and Personal Alarm Devices (PADs) offer unmatched pedestrian detection and collision avoidance solutions in challenging industrial environments.
- HIT-NOT® offers Silencing Solutions for automatically disabling the Pedestrian Detection or Collision Avoidance when a truck is passing a protected area. For Example, all vehicles are equipped with a cab silencer to disable the operator’s PAD while seated on their vehicle.
- HIT-NOT® offers built-in Remote Event Monitoring for all proximity events and other operational information, via cloud.
- HIT-NOT® offers Access Control solutions for preventing non-HIT-NOT® equipped personnel or vehicles from entering protected areas.
- HIT-NOT® offers Area Control solutions for congested areas and intersections.
- HIT-NOT® offers Structure Monitoring solutions to alert the operator when approaching hazardous areas or structures.
- HIT-NOT® offers Test Stations for Verification of PAD or MFG functionality before daily use.
HIT-NOT® is sufficiently reliable to provide signals for automatically slowing the vehicles.
A System Without Limits
The HIT-NOT® System has no limit on the number of PADs or Generators that may be operated within facility.
HIT-NOT® maintains the corporate strategy of maintaining component compatible across all product offerings, allowing for adoption of more features at a later time. The range of all components are adjustable to meet the demands of your application.